Welcome to Phoenix Therapy Practice. C.I.C.
- Phoenix Therapy Practice is a not for profit Community Interest Company, set up to benefit the local community of Brighton and Hove by providing a range of mental health services for those with mild, moderate and severe mental health difficulties .
- We are a team of experienced practitioners offering a wide selection of psychological help including individual counselling, psychotherapy and group work
- We aim to make a significant and positive contribution to the emotional well being and mental health of adults , couples , children and families in Brighton, Hove and the surrounding areas.
- We are committed to providing high quality affordable therapeutic treatment by providing effective, accessible therapies.
- Our philosophy is that no one therapy is suitable for all, and so offer a free initial consultation with an experienced practitioner to explore what kind of therapy or support would be most helpful.
- Following an initial consultation, we will refer you to the most suitable practitioner, taking into account what your requirements and wishes are, when you are available, and how much you can afford.
- We aim to be a Centre of Clinical Excellence and take pride in the fact that our practitioner community is well supported through supervision, community meetings and CPD events. This then helps them to support you in the best possible way.
- All our therapists receive regular clinical supervision and work to the code of ethics of their registered body. This might be UKCP, BPC, BACCP, BACP, HCPC, BPS.
- We have disabled access.