Adult, Child, Couples and Group Psychotherapy, Counselling and Psychological Services.
Careful, considered, contained therapeutic support can help people to develop lasting psychological change, a sense of emotional well being, and a better quality of life. It can also reduce mental health difficulties on an ongoing basis.
We recommend a free initial consultation with an experienced practitioner in order to decide what is best for you.
- Not for Profit
- High quality affordable therapy
- Fee range for individual sessions £15 to £80
- Mild, moderate and severe mental health difficulties
- Experienced practitioners
- A range of different effective accessible therapies
- For adults, children, couples and families
- Free initial consultations
- Referral to the most suitable practitioner, taking into account your requirements, your wishes, your availability and how much you can afford.
- Low cost counselling and therapy with students in training and newly trained practitioners.
- All our therapists receive regular clinical supervision and work to the code of ethics of their registered body. This might be UKCP, BPC, BACCP, BACP,
- HCPC, BPS.
- Disabled access.
- DBT programme commencing soon